Tuesday 5 March 2013

Pizza Recipes: Chicken Avocado Pizza

Jun 23, 2008 This was great and did make for a light meal. We paired it with a nice light salad of romaine lettuce, the rest of the cherry tomatoes, some cucumber, and ranch dressing. The pizza looked beautiful and smelled delicious. The only thing is that I felt like it was missing some flavor, and I wanted to add something to give it a little more pizzaz but couldn't put my finger on what was "missing". Next time, I think I will try adding ground cumin or extra cilantro to the avocado mixture. I am also wondering if about half an onion chopped and pureed into the sauce would add some good flavor. I did find the pizza to be more flavorful the next day after the flavors had time to set. I also took advice from other reviewers and used uncooked, readymade dough for the crust. Added the ingredients to the uncooked crust and baked in oven for about 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Came out beautifully. Will definitely make again, just adding some extra flavors. Thanks for the recipe! My girlfriend loved it and was impressed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment